Thursday, January 3, 2019

AAC Gallery - Photo Coasters

With good sales in December at the gallery I brought 3 more sets today.

This is the sunlit mountains called the Three Sisters in Canmore.  I was on a trip with my sister.

This set has 4 of the same photo.

The top is well protected with a layer of Modge Podge and a layer of matte spray acrylic.  The bottom has a layer to protect the furniture.


This set has Wild Stripes in the form of tigers and zebras.

The set contains 2 of each photo.




This set is called Winged Ones and features a Bumble Bee on a Globe Thistle.

The Blue Morpho was taken at the Butterfly Conservatory in the Niagara region of Ontario.
























Above is the Goliath Birdwing Butterfly which a very large butterfly which I photographed at the same Conservatory in Ontario.

The Lady Bug is sitting on the silver leaf of the perennial Forget Me Not plant.

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.