Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Christmas Card Challenge - Jan - Silhouette

I chose a stand-by image for me which is the Holy Family Silhouette.  It is a digi stamp that I can color as I like.   I added the greeting below the image and printed it in a warm blue green.

I printed it on quarter sheets of pale green card stock.  I ripped the edges on all four sides. 

I paired it with a granite blue green card stock for the base.

I used a push pin to create a hole for the silver star brad I placed on the printed star.  The layer was then adhered to the card base.

I made these during a nice visit with a card making friend.  We met last week and we spent 1.5 hours catching up on our Christmases etc. and kept our hands busy.  We met at a Seniors Center which worked really well.

We will do it monthly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.