Tuesday, February 19, 2019

2019 Cardmaking - CH - Class 2

I taught my card making session at CH tonight.  I had few ladies participate.

This card features bright yellow striped designer paper cut to leave a small border on an golden yellow card.

The flower was cut with the Sizzix Flower, Leaves & Stem #4 from black card stock.  The stem was cut to fit the length of the card.

I poked a hole in the center of the flower with a push pin. I placed the gold sequin and Prima paper flower onto the tiny black brad and inserted into the hole I made.  I pressed the prongs apart on the inside of the card.

With no greeting it makes a great card for any occasion for a music lover.

This card makes a great one for a birthday or thinking of you.


I chose a white card and cut the bold graphic designer paper to leave a small margin and adhered it to the card front.

I wrapped the black ribbon around the card front and tied in a square knot on the front left.

The black label was cut with the Stampin Up Deco Label framelit. I printed the house and punched with 2" circle punch.  It was adhered over the ribbon with 3D foam tape.




 I started with a deep teal card.  I cut the textured  designer paper to leave a small border and adhered it to the card front.

I cut the flower from copper card stock with the Sizzix Daisy #4 die.  It was adhered to the card front.

With a push pin I made a hole through the card front for the brad which holds the two handmade paper flowers (teal and terracotta) in the center of the flower.

The greeting was printed in a warm blue then punched with the Stampin Up Artisan Label Punch.

It was adhered to the card front with 3D foam tape.

The weather was more seasonal this evening which was much appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.