Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Thank You Cards

This was an easy one as I cut trimmed the front of a small card and adhered it to the front of a coordinating purple card.

I love the teapots with gold accents on this image.








These pine cones images were left overs from a Christmas stack kit.

This one I added a black layer to a red card then adhered the pine cone square aligned to the left.  I added a greeting with the Stampin Up Itty Bitty Stamp set and cut with the coordinating framelits set. 














 
I chose a black card.  I layered the pine cone onto a layer of white leaving a small border.  I ripped the bottom edge.  I added a length of self adhesive lace in red below the white.   I then added the greeting  which was stamped on a Stampin Up Word Window Punchie.  I added a white tiny brad and added it to a Modern Label punchie. The greeting was adhered to the card front with 3D foam tape.

This is a refurbished card featuring a snowflake punched out with a circle.  It was added to an ivory scallop punchie.

This was layered onto a Tim Holtz label die cut in black.  It was layered onto a printed greeting layer. 

Then added to a coordinated deep rose card.

I delivered 10 cards in all today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.