Tuesday, May 21, 2019

2019 Cardmaking - CH - Class 5

I brought Stampin Up Card kits for the class today.



These make great cards for guys.

DSP - SU Just Add Cake DSP custom cut with Cricut The label die cut is adhered in the top half of the card.

Card stock - Stampin Up Early Expresso & Wild Wasabi

Stars - Sizzix Stars and Star#2 cut in EE and WW with tiny star brad. The star accent is layered as shown then a hole is made in the centre with a push pin and the tiny star brad is put through.  This accent is adhered to the center of the DSP diecut with 3D foam tape.

Greetings -  Early Espresso ink on Whisper White Decorative Label with a HB Stamp  The greeting is placed as desired on the bottom of the card and then the excess is trimmed off with scissors. 

DSP - I started with the Stampin Up Prestwick Designer Paper which features Night of Navy, Basic Grey and Garden Green. 

Cardstock - I chose NofN and BG cards and 2 of the sheets from the DSP set.

Greetings - I chose the HB greeting from the Four Square Stamp Set stamped in NofN ink in WW.  I currently do not have a 1.25" punch so I had to carefully cut them with the paper cutter.  I layered it on a 1 3/8 inch punchie of Garden Green. 

I placed the striped paper on the portrait of NofN and the plaid on the BG landscape card.  I added a .5 inch strip of Whisper White then added the trio of squares.  I swapped the DSP for the additional squares so the plaid on the stripes and the other way around.  All squares got a GG layer.  The HB square is adhered with 3D foam tape to emphasize it. 


Unfortunately I was not able to get into the building today so the ladies did not get to make cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.