Sunday, May 12, 2019

Sunday Brunch

Mom and Dad celebrated their 65th Wedding Anniversary last week.

The card base is brown.  I embossed a cream layer and added a bit of fiber before adhering it to the card front.

I die cut hearts with the Sizzix Tipsy Heart die.

I embossed them then layered the light in front of the dark. Added a button on the light one.




A couple of my sisters & brothers in law and niece took them out for Mother's Day and the anniversary.

The food was excellent.  Eggs Benedict was very good and the desserts were delicious.

The hotel did really well to accommodate the crowds for Mother's Day.   We were seating quickly and had time for visiting, reminiscing, and catching up on the news.

My other sister was there on Saturday and permed Mom's hair and looked at her 65 year old Jaguar sewing machine.  It is needing a few new parts.   It was the first zigzag machine model sold in Canada.  I can tell  you that machine has sewn a LOTS of clothes and quilts.

I'm so glad as daughters we each have our strengths and help Mom and Dad in different ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.