Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Christmas Card Challenge - July - Polar Bears

Getting caught up on my Christmas Card Challenge.

July's challenge was polar bear and I decided to use my Cricut - Joy of the Season cartridge. It was cut at 1.5 inches and this time I cut the shadow in gold as well as the scarf. I put the some black ink in the ear, eye and nose.

I used gold star background card stock cut to 5.25 x 2.25 inches adhered to the top of the dark brown card. I then ripped a few snow banks from white card stock which were adhered over the first layer. 

The polar bear was adhered to the card front with 3D foam tape. I love how the shadow shows against the snow bank.  I punched the star from the same gold card stock used on the bear with the Creative Memories Sparkle punch.  It was adhered with a Bling Zot.

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.