Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Graduation Card

A card for my sister who has graduated from her university business program.   She has been attending night classes for a long time and she is finally done!

I chose school colors for the card of black and maroon.  I started with the black card base.  The background is a large hand decorated tag with white acrylic paint.  I added gold ribbon which adds a bit of celebrate to the card.  I put one piece wrapped around the tag and the other coming down from the top of the card.  I flagged the end of the shorter piece.  The grad cap was created with my Creative Memories Double Square punch. Larger in maroon and smaller in black.  I then tied a tassel from some gold cording and held in place with a black brad.   It was mounted over the top piece of gold ribbon with 3D foam tape.  The greeting is the Stampin Up Modern Label punchie in maroon with a white Word Window greeting.

Happy Graduation during COVID19.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.