Friday, June 10, 2022

Card Kit Order - Single Simple Layout

I got a call from a friend this week asking if I was still making cards and kits.  Of course, COVID has put a hold on Card Club for the last 2 years.  Beside that, I got rid of lots of supplies when I de-cluttered for moving.  Many of my card making tools are in storage.  Despite that, I said yes.  I am needing a distraction.  She was looking for 20 kits as one of several activities for some down time for women attending camp this summer.  The kits needed to be simple and need few tools to assemble. These need glue, scotch tape and scissors. My Stampin Up card stock cupboard is full so that was good.  I had basic punches, ribbon, brads, and decorative paper.

I decided that all the greetings would be the SU Modern Label punch with a Word Window punchies of color printed greetings on white card stock.  I printed some Early Espresso, Black, and Night of Navy.

I decided that I would make the kits flexible so they could be orientated in tall (portrait) or wide (landscape). These 2 samples, instruction sheet, and extra greetings are being delivered in the bag. I have varied the decorative paper and coordinated the card base colors, the ribbon, and accents.  All the cards will be different.

In this sample the card base is Real Red, the grosgrain ribbon is Real Red. 

The designer paper is Twitterpated.

The scallop circle and Modern Label punchies are Basic Gray. 

The circle punchie is Whisper White.  

I added a red foil star to the accent adhered with a Zot.  It is adhered to the card front with a medium Zot.  

The greeting is adhered with 3D foam tape.

The card is an A2 card which measures 4.25 x 5.5 inches. 

On this sample the decorative paper is kraft with gold foil polka dots.  

The card base is Soft Suede as well as the grosgrain ribbon, the scallop circle punchie and the Modern Label punchie.  

The white greeting is a Word Window punchie.  

The star on the scallop circle is a gold sequin.

The card has a white bond paper insert and a white A2 envelope.

1 comment:

  1. Sylvia - I know exactly why your friend contacted you for this - the perfect woman for the job! Beautiful creations!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.