Friday, June 3, 2022

Digital Cards - Daisy

I worked on a digital card today.  

I worked with a bubble background I create a few years ago featuring warm green colors and warm blue colors. 

I added a daisy digital image I create a long time ago.  It is a vector image so it can be sized and colored easily.

I added some circles with different l percentages of transparency to allow me to add a greeting to the card. It works well with the bubble concept in the background.  I added 5 circles of varying sizes.

I placed the one I wanted to feature a greeting in the center of the card top to bottom and aligned to the left.

I added a black greeting with a shadow to add dimension.

I sized the image to work well with A2 (4.25x5.5 inch) cards.

This can be printed quickly on white card stock and mailed in short order.

I think I will develop a few more of these.

This went out as a thank you for the lovely bouquet of flowers I received.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.