Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Exchange Cards - June

This months exchange card feature gold non shed glitter paper and plastic daisy accents.

I chose a Real Red card base and mounted black and white designer paper to the front. I placed a black daisy plastic flower onto a gold glitter scallop circle held together with a red mini brad and attached it to the designer paper. 

I ran a length of black thread from the flower to the edge of the designer paper and taped it to the back.  I adhered this layer to the card front.   

I added a narrow strip of gold glitter paper towards the top of the card.  I mounted a Stampin Up Modern Label Punchie greeting on the left hand side over the gold strip.

For this card I swapped the colors of the plastic daisy flower to red with a black mini brad.  

I changed the orientation to portrait (tall).

The strip of gold glitter paper is wider and adhered across the bottom of the card.

I wrapped the black thread over the glitter strip.

I created the greeting with a 2 inch oval punchie layered with a solid red one which was cut in half and offset on the right and left sides.

The greetings are adhered with 3D foam tape.

I added a white insert and envelope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.