Thursday, January 5, 2023

Sylvia's Simple Shots

I went for a walk on January 01 2023 with my aunt who needed to get out of her house for a bit.

The sun was shining and the temperature was decent.

We met at the Grey Nun's White Spruce Park which has undergone a renovation which has included improvements such as a outdoor classroom, a wetland overlook and more.

We were out for an hour at about 1pm. There were quite a few folks with the same idea but I think we were just ahead of the warmest part of the day.



 
My aunt hosted a brunch on Jan 2nd for her sisters and husbands.  I was one of two nieces included which was really lovely.

We had traditional meat pies (tourtieres) and her delicious onion pie which were gobbled up very quickly.

It was nice to catch up with my aunts. I picked up some art from one of my aunts to be delivered to family at our Family Christmas Celebration next week. 

The day was nice and the drive over was good.  

I stayed after the others left and helped her out with a few things and then we sat and had tea.

It was dark when I was headed home.

I put up my Sunrise Stained Glass Window which has been stored since early spring.

It was great that the sun actually shone and I could enjoy it's color on the walls.

I have missed these passed several months.

Made my day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.