Sunday, January 1, 2023

Card Exchange - Jan - Silver Snowflakes

Some snow flake cards for January exchange.

I started with Not Quite Navy card base.

I added a blue snowflake designer paper which coordinated well but I purchased from Michaels years ago.  Cut it down to 4.00 x 5.25 inches.

I pulled out some old Satin Stitched Ribbon in the color Midnight Muse which was an in color at the time.  Works well with the warm dark blue. Wrapped around the designer paper and taped the ends to the back.

I created the accent with a silver fabric snowflake from the dollar store, then a white plastic snowflake sequin held together with a warm navy star tiny brad. Pushed through the DSP.  

The whole layer was adhered to the card front with double sided tape.

The card is in the tall or portrait orientation and the next is in the wide or landscape orientation.

This card is identical to the first one except the orientation is changed.

I added a quarter sheet white insert to the inside and a white A2 card.

These will be out to my partners very soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.