Monday, April 17, 2023

Cards - Birthday

A birthday card for my brother in law.

The card base is Soft Suede.  

I found a piece of watercolor background I made in early January that worked for a guy card.  

I followed a tree image from one I found on line with a dark grey marker.

I then watercolored the tree with brown that I mixed and a green which is a mixture of Always Artichoke and Garden Green.

I mounted on a scrap of black card stock leaving a small border all the way around. Adhered with 3D foam tape. A narrow strip of black card stock under the focal element.

The greeting is a SU Word Window punchie on a black Su Modern Label punchie.

 

I added a Stampin Up Modern Label punchie greeting to this sunflower card for my sister who has a birthday next week.

The sunflower was stamped with Memories permanent black ink.  I then watercolored it. I ripped the edge on all 4 sides.

I mounted it to one of my small handmade paper sheets in a warm yellow.  This was adhered to a white card with hot glue.

These are off in the mail this morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.