Monday, April 24, 2023

Photo Calendar - 4x6 Fridge Calendar - 2023

I found I needed a small calendar in several places and decided to create what would have been my fridge calendar for 2023.

I found a calendar on line that would work.

I then selected one of my images and cropped to the size I needed to fit the top of the calendar.

I had them printed as a 4x6 pearl print.  Normally for fridge calendars I would have mounted them onto card stock but for this situation I just left it as a 4x6.

I chose a bokeh image a while back.  Very neutral tones which could have been mounted on almost any color card stock.

At least now I have a reference in my daily devotional book and my photo challenge binder.

I will have new software next year when I have to do this again.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.