Thursday, December 14, 2023

Muttart Conservatory - Christmas

The feature pyramid was decorated for Christmas.  There were beautiful poinsettias in a variety of colors on full display

I loved this variegated one.






The Hellebore - Lenten Rose was in bloom in the tropical pyramid.

I always love seeing this flower.

The tropical space had lost one of the main trees in the center so it was very much brighter but feeling a bit empty.










Fog was covering the pond in the feature space.  Love how the stalks just emerge from the mist and the silver ball reflects its surroundings.















Wooly penguins sporting red and white scarves where resting on a large snowflake.

Wonderful Christmas decor.












A clever tree decorating idea.

Beautiful clear glass spheres filled with red air plants.  They made a really nice looking tree.










The huge red star against the rock wall made for a great shot.

It would make a great Christmas card.


I was glad not to have missed this display as it opened some time in November.

It was pleasantly quiet as long as I avoided the group of  school kids moving from pyramid to pyramid.  I just skipped the Arid pyramid as I was getting tired and they were just ahead of me.

The gift shop has some really nice things for Christmas gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.