Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Challenge - Gold Cream White

I made this card for the Sparkles Christmas Card Challenge. It's a color combo challenge Gold Cream White. I started with a cream card. I embossed a piece of gold decorative paper with the Cuttlebug Polka Dots folder and glued it to the card front. I cut the Sizzix Santa Head with the same cardstock, then I cut it out of the gold paper and white cardstock. I cut the different layers along the dashed lines from each and glued them onto the cream base. I applied some chalking to add some dimension to the beard and hat. I glued the Santa head onto the card leaving space for snowflakes. The snowflakes were cut from white with Sizzix Sizzlets and are held in place with gold tiny brads.

Cards = 1
Total = 49

1 comment:

  1. what a fab fun card,love the santa and the colours you have chosen look great
    tracey [gdt at sparkles]

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.