Sunday, June 5, 2011

GG - Glitter Ornament

This is a versatile design because you can change the colored card stock and/or the glittered ornament color to quickly create a variety in your cards. I matched the card with the color of the glittered ornament.
The ornament was cut with a Cuttlebug 2" die. The colored snowflake is one from Martha Steward which fits into the ornament perfectly. The colored layer was edged with an EK Success border punch. I stamped the greeting in Versafine Onyx ink with a clear stamp in the top left hand corner of the colored cardstock. I glued the colored layer to the card front. I then layered the snowflake, the ornament and placed them onto the card. Used a push pin to create the hole for the brad through all layers. I pulled the ribbon through the circle on the hanger at the top of the ornament. I added a bit of glue to the back of the hanger and placed the brad into the hole and spread the prongs to the inside of the card. Trim the ribbon ends as needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.