Monday, June 13, 2011

Christmas Card Stack - Poinsettia

I selected Real Red and Handsome Hunter green card stock for these cards. I trimmed the gold embossed Merry Christmas paper to cover the top 2/3 of the card and glued it to the card. I placed the red organza ribbon over the bottom edge of the gold paper. The ends are brought to the inside of the card and taped down. The green leaves were cut with a Sizzix die Flower Layers #2. I stacked the leaves, then the silk poinsettia flowers and aligned them on the ribbon. Used a push pin to create a hole for the brad. I placed the gold sequin onto the tiny gold brad then place it into the hole I just made through the flowers. This adheres the flower accent to the card front. Fold the insert in half and glue to the inside card front.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.