Sunday, February 9, 2014

Card - Clean and Simple Challenge

I made this card for Clean and Simple Challenge 279.

I started with an ivory card.  I colored a digital background I created a while ago with Stampin Up! Regal Rose then printed it on the front of the card.  I tied a narrow organza ribbon that coordinated well with the color around the card front and knotted on the left hand side.  I cut scallop borders with the Die-Namics die.  I did not cut them as deep as the die and then placed them along the top and bottom edges of the card. I printed a greeting in the same color and cut a flag end on the left side.  Rubbed a bit of ink on the edges and mounted to the card front  on the right hand side with 3D foam tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.