Wednesday, February 19, 2014

SU - Get Well Soon

I made this card for a friend who is recovering from surgery.
I used Stampin Up products on this card. I started with a Tempting Turquoise card.  I stamped it with Itty Bitty backgrounds in turquoise. I cut a Top Note from Petals and Paisleys.  I added a length of Old Olive grosgrain ribbon along the pink edge and taped the ends to the back.  I added 3 turquoise handmade paper flowers held in place with white tiny brads. The top note was then adhered to the card front.  I stamped the sentiment from the Sincere Salutations in Old Olive and punched it out with the Decorative Label punch.  I punched another label in pink and cut it half and layered them behind the white one. This is mounted to the top note with 3D foam tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.