Monday, February 24, 2014

Card Club - Feb - Dragonfly Trio

This card was made with the Sizzix Framelits Die Set 10PK - Card, Triple Square Flip-its.  I chose double sided designer paper.  I chose to highlight the red and cut squares to put in each of the flips.  I punched white dragonflies and adhered in each of the red squares.  I then cut white squares for the back of the trio flips and neutral layers for the back of the card to allow the person giving to have a place to write their sentiments.  That meant 12 pieces for each card.  Needless to say that was a lot of work. I ended up finding a square on my Cricut Cartridges - Wrap it Up  which I allowed me to cut the white back side squares way quicker.

 I made several color options with this card which added to the time needed to make those selections.
I wished I had single square flip-it. Lesson learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.