Monday, September 28, 2015

Card Club - Sept - Artisan Label Greeting

I chose warm blues for this card.  I have 2 designer card stock selected.  I ripped the first layer shorter leaving some space for the white layer.  I ripped with my right hand coming toward me to leave the white edge on the bottom piece.  ?The white layer started at 2.00 x 5.25" wide. I ripped the white layer separately.  If you would like them to match exactly then rip them at the same time.  I adhered the white layer to the back of the designer piece. I wrapped the 24" length of string around this layer several times and knotted it. Trimmed the ends.  This layer was then adhered to the card front.  This leaves the bottom of the blue green card showing.  The greeting was color printed then punched with the Stampin Up Artisan Label punch. The color was coordinated with the decorative card stock layer. I then adhered my greeting to the top right hand corner with 3D foam tape.

The other decorative card stock I included in the kits for this class.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.