Friday, September 11, 2015

Exchange Cards

I made these cards for my card exchange. 

I chose the greeting then found designer paper which coordinated, then card stock that worked with it. I trimmed the designer paper to leave a small border of card color and adhered it in place. I added an embossed strip of vellum across the bottom third of the card. I punched the greeting with the Stampin Up Decorative Label.  I punched a coordinating aqua label and cut it in half crosswise. I adhered them to the back of the greeting offset to the left and right.  I mounted the greeting layer with 3D foam tape.

For the 2nd card, I chose a deep pink card which matched the designer paper. I offset the paper down from the top and up from the bottom.  It was trimmed leaving a small space between the 2 designer paper pieces.  I put a piece of white of seam binding in this bright space.  It was knotted and the ends were trimmed.  I added a color printed greeting.  I added a blue SU decorative label offset like the first one.  Mounted to the card front with 3D foam tape.  They are off to 2 partners in the exchange.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.