Monday, September 21, 2015

Mosaic Monday - ABC

I've been working on my inventory of Alphabet Photos.  It's taken 4 years to get at least one image for each letter.  I have several options for about half the letters.  It's a lot of paying attention to my surroundings and putting on my letter seeing glasses to see them from a different perspective.

I've created a collage of the first 3 letters and the last 3 letters of the alphabet.

Submitting to Mosaic Monday hosted by Judith at Lavender Cottage.

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on completing your photographic alphabet! I've always wanted to start one, but I know it would take a lot of dedication to finish and this may not be the right time for me. Love your A. Stopping in from Mosaic Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, very creative Sylvia and a long project in the making.
    Thanks for linking to Mosaic Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. Very unique, and something I've never even considered.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a neat project! And congrat on completing the alphabet. Wonderful mosaic, have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.