Monday, September 28, 2015

Vertical Greeting Tag

I had made this card as a sample for card club and when it came time to make up the kits I decided to not go ahead for these reasons: the die cut alignment, the banner alignment and the juvenile color scheme of the card.  I could have worked with the different papers to improve the scheme but decided to just replace it. 

This card is white with a purple gingham designer paper layer on the front.  I created the tag with the new Stampin Up Triple Banner punch.  I chose a piece of solid card stock in purple which coordinated with the designer paper.  I placed my Tattered Lace Vertical Greeting dies on my magnetic cutting pad.  Placed my card stock and ran it through the Big Shot.  I adhered the greeting layer to the back white banner.  Then I put a hole in the top and ran a piece of white fiber through.  I adhered the banner greeting to the card front with 3D foam tape. I then placed a trio of buttons to the left.  They are held in place with Zots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.