Monday, November 27, 2017

Card Club - November - Star

I started with the large greeting which was left over from making this Nativity Christmas Stack kit.

I chose a card base which matched the color of the greeting.  I cut a piece of sparkly paper to leave a small border of the card showing and adhered it to the card front.

The greeting was tacked in place with a bit of tape near the bottom center then the 2 tiny black star brads were added in each of the top corners. Using a push pin to make holes through the card front push the brads through and spread the prongs apart on the inside of the card.

I cut the star with the Sizzix Stars#2 die from silver card stock.  It was adhered to the sparkly paper overlapping the greeting.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.