Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Thank You Cards

I made thank you cards for the ladies who made it possible for me to have this opportunity to facilitate this card making session.

I started with a red foil flower cut with the same set as used in the large cards - Sizzix Flower #2 combo die and embossing folder. 

I mounted my flower onto a pea green card base.  I added the gold fabric snowflake in the center and held these in place with a tiny gold star brad. 

The greeting was color printed on vellum and embossed with gold powder.  The edges were ripped top and bottom and it is held in place with the same gold star brads. 





This card is using the more traditional colors of a deep green card base with the same red foil poinsettia flower.

The brads are mini brads in shiny gold.

Same thank you on vellum embossed with gold.

I chose the star for this one and cut it from non shed gold glitter card stock and embossed as in previous postings. 

It is held in place with a royal blue star sequin and a tiny gold star brad.

The greeting has only the top ripped and the bottom straight edge was aligned with the bottom of the card.  Gold embossed vellum.

I really appreciated this opportunity exposed some folks to card making and allow them time to spend time together keeping their hands busy.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.