Thursday, November 2, 2017

Christmas Stack Kit - 3 Nativities

I got the Christmas Stack Kit done with the photos used in this card set.

I used the 4x6 photos I designed and cut out the nativities with a paper cutter leaving a small border of the color around the image.

I cut black card stock with the Tim Holtz Cameo Frame.  I designed the nativity photos to exactly fit in this frame.

I chose card stock which matched the color of the border on the nativities.  A light aqua, taupe and light blue.

I adhered the nativity photo to the center of  the black frame. I applied 5 squares of 3D foam tape to back of the frame 4 corners and center.  I then adhered the frame to the front of the card.

Love these! 
The kit has been added to my Stack Kit page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.