Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Holy Family Photo Christmas Cards


I take photos of nativity sets whenever I can. This was taken during the 2016 Christmas season.

This time I was working on supplies for a stack card kit for my class on Monday.  I printed a few extra to make some cards for the craft sale.

Here I have adjusted the orientation of the photo to accommodate my needs for the card kit.  I added a color fill background and added a greeting.

For this card with a 4x6 photo I had to reduce the space between the photo and the greeting so I trimmed the photo down to a narrow color border.  I then trimmed the greeting to the same width as the photo.  These were adhered to the card front of a heavy white card. 




Left: This little nativity I have used before.


Right: I designed this card with a Mother and Child photo from Pixabay.  I`ve used this image several times.

The stack kit should be ready soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.