Friday, March 23, 2018

Large Butterfly Card

Since there was one last piece of this designer paper I chose to make up this card.  I had rejected the card for this kit because the card color was too dark for black ribbon. 

In this case, I chose light ribbon, a light sequin and tiny white brad. 

As an alternative, I chose not to cut the lovely designer paper to a square and trimmed it to leave a large border.  It measures 5 inches wide by 3.75 inches tall. 

Again, the large butterfly is Stampin Up Beautiful Butterflies die cut from vellum. The small one cut with the Sizzix Winged Beauties thinlits from same as the card.

2 comments:

  1. INteresting to compare this one and the one in the post below. I can tell you I'd be thrilled to receive either of them. You are so talented.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.