Thursday, March 1, 2018

Christmas Card Challenge - March - Navy Bethlehem

The June Christmas Card Challenge is Navy Bethlehem.

I chose a navy card.  I cut the Taylor Expressions Bethlehem Border die in gold card stock.  The border does not cut a bottom edge so I could leave a lot of card stock below. I aligned it on the card then I placed a left over wavy card stock from a previous project onto the border to create sand dunes. I adhered these layers to the card front.

I punched a star with the Martha Stewart Bright Star Medium punch.  I adhered it to the card front on the left with Bling Zots. I then added gold sequins across the blue sky with the same Zots.

I stamped the greeting on the white dune in royal blue ink with on of the Lil Inkers Design - Instant Camera - Christmas stamp set.


For this card I adhered the white curvy card stock to the Bethlehem Border die cut then cut both layers at once with the largest smooth circle from the Nestabilities set. I then cut a piece of vellum with the same die. I adhered the vellum behind the gold Bethlehem.

I punched the same star and adhered that on the left hand side.  I punched several more to get the small star in the center.  I glued these around the sky with the Bling Zots.   Stamped the same greeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.