Thursday, August 23, 2018

Box of Cards - Donation

I am dropping off a box of 20 cards - mostly thank yous to The Compassion House which is where Mom stayed during her cancer treatments 2 years ago.  The need is mostly for thank yous but I included a few blank ones as well for any other need that would arise.

I am very grateful for the kindness and care the staff showed Mom during her time there.  It is a service so much needed as women go through their treatments while they are away from family and friends.

I was blessed to get some A2 envelopes recently for a very good price so it makes giving donations a little easier.

I hope this makes life for the staff a little easier with these at hand when the need arises.


2 comments:

  1. What a kind thing to do, Sylvia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sylvia - a lovely gift - I am sure they will be very appreciative - especially since they are hand-made!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.