Thursday, August 9, 2018

Thank You Cards

I am working on a supply of thank you cards for an upcoming project.

I started with a medium blue card base.  I cut a  piece of striped designer paper to leave a small border. I wrapped a length of red cotton ribbon around it and knotted to the right.

The greeting is blue printed on the Stampin Up Decorative Label punchie. I placed 3D foam behind it and adhered it over the ribbon on the left hand side.


I created this second card with leftover Musical non shed glitter paper cut to leave a small border on the black card.

The greeting was printed and cut with one of the  Stampin Up Apothecarty Framelits.

Once cut, I made two holes in the bumps with a push pin and inserted black mini brads and spread the prongs on the back.

I then adhered it to the card front with 3D foam tape.

A lovely elegant thank you card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.