Sunday, August 12, 2018

One Sheet Wonder - Card Set 2

Another set of cards made with the Disco Ball designer paper.  This time I used the OSW2 cutting plan.

I used Pea Green, Salmon and Brown card bases. 
The designer paper was cut into 2" stripes.  I did not want to cut off the blue end so I glued the strip to the card then trimmed the extra with scissors. 
I cut my 1/2 ivory strip in half and placed one on the top and bottom edge. I added a royal blue butterfly created with the Martha Stewart Butterfly punch.



On the left card I glued the strip on the left and used a rust colored butterfly.

On the right I cut the strip of designer to 4.25 inches. Placed it across the card and added 1/4 inch ivory strips of card stock along with a brown butterfly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.