Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Fancy Folds - Retirement

I made this card for a friend who is retiring soon. 

I chose a deep teal card with designer paper by Blue Fern Studios - Paisley and Vine - Bohemian. I cut the designer paper was cut to leave a small border.

I made a cut half way down and into the center of the rectangle. I scored from the end of the slit to the corners.  The paper flap was then folded back onto it's self.  These were tacked down with some double sided tape.

The greeting is dark brown and gold scallop punchies layered then I put a deep teal circle and a vellum greeting layer held in place with a teal mini brad.  The accent is place in the center and held in place with 3D foam tape.

I am including a card making kit so she can make cards at the lake.

My inspiration are these cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.