Saturday, November 9, 2019

Happy Birthday Balloons

I made a card for my grand nephew so is celebrating a birthday.

I cut a stack of balloons with a thin die.  I don`t have credits for the die as I bought it second hand.

I cut gold and blue glitter ones, pearl ones, felt ones and velvet paper ones.  Lots of textures on this card. 

I started with the bottoms ones then layered them.  Several top ones are mounted with 3D foam tape.

I cut the greeting with Dee's Distinctively Happy Birthday thin die.  I used heavy white card stock.  I then glued the words to a piece of vellum.  I used tape runner adhesive which I could rub off the areas around the letters. i used double sided tape behind the letters to adhere the vellum.

Added a bit of highlights on the edges with a navy stamp pad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.