Thursday, November 14, 2019

Thank You Cards

These cards are for those people who provided support during the process.  For those of you who have been through it - you need your friends at a time like this.

This card started with a bright green card. 

I added a mottle pattern piece of designer paper in bright greens which was cut to 4.00 x 5.5 inches.  It was adhered leaving a small border.

I wrapped a white doily around the left edge and adhered it to the card front.

I added a navy greeting punched with the 2 inch circle punch with a larger navy circle cut with one of the Spellbinder Nestabililites thin-lits.  This was adhered with 3D foam tape.





This card started with a Kiwi Kiss card base.  

I added a piece of the same mottled bright green designer paper. I wrapped a piece of light blue seam binding around the designer paper and knotted it to the front.  It was adhered to the card front.

I added a label cut with the Spellbinder Nestabilities Labels 13 in the same card stock.  I adhered a light blue card stock star cut with the Stampin Up Star Framelits and a silver star confetti held in palce with a green mini brad. The label was then adhered to the card front.

I added the oval greeting which was printed in blue and punched with the 2 inch oval punch.  It was adhered over the ribbon with 3D foam tape.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.