Friday, November 22, 2019

Poster Calendars 2020

I have created a large calendar this year where it is very easy to read the numbers.

It is poster sized at 11x17 inches.  
It will work great on a fridge or file cabinet with magnets.
It can be added to a notice board or bulletin board with push pins. 
It can be taped to almost any surface making it readily available where you need it. 
I decided to provide subject matter that would appeal to almost anyone in the population.  You will find them on my Calendar Page. They are wrapped in seasonal cellophane with a ribbon and tag.

I chose this beautiful Red Poppy with a blurred back ground.  The focal element is just off center.































I took this photo at Elk Island National Park in October.  I love how the leaves are yellow and the trees are nicely blurred.



This is the Silver Roadster I took at the Antique Mall earlier this year.  The image won a prize at the Member Show at the Spruce Grove Art Gallery in the spring.

2 comments:

  1. These are lovely! I used to make calendar pages for the great grandparents of their grand- and great-grandchildren. They put them in frames and removed pages as the months passed.
    https://peripheralperceptions.wordpress.com/2019/11/26/quieter-and-slightly-subdued/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, Sylvia. Thanks for your note about the Little Bird calendar. I am visiting family at the moment, but I will give that my attention when I return home at the beginning of the month. Enjoy the rest of your week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.