Sunday, December 6, 2020

Birthday Card - Candles

A birthday card for a boy who celebrated his birthday back in November.  I was just not able to make a card then as I was dealing with health issues.  I am feeling better and trying to get caught up on things that fell through the cracks.

I chose a yellow card to match the flames. I cut the candles with the Quikutz thin die.  It has 4 dies one solid and three patterned.  I cut the solid ones from the same yellow card stock. I layered the bright patterned layers on top and adhered with quick dry adhesive.

I added a bit of texture with a thin black marker.

The greeting is one I received from a fellow card maker so I have no credits for it.

It is late but on it's way.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.