Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Winter Wonderland Birthday card

This is a birthday card for my Dad.

I created a winter wonderland with diecut trees, a snowbank and a large greeting.  I spattered it with Maya Mist Iridescent Pearl spray.

I chose the half sheet size using 1 sheet of light blue card stock to simulate the sky.  It accomodated the large greeting better as well.

The trees were cut from a couple of pieces of green card stock.  I put the lighter one in front.  I stacked them against each other.

The large greeting was cut with the Memory Box Jumbled Happy Birthday die and the same color as the darker trees.  The snow bank was cut with the Creative Memories Decorative Trimmer from heavy card stock.  All pieces were adhered with quick dry adhesive by Scotch.  

I spattered it with iridescent liquid as the spray no longer works.  I put a couple of drops on a plate and used an old toothbrush and an old knife to create snow on this landscape.

1 comment:

  1. Sylvia - so pretty. I am sure your Dad will love it! (I think if I started making cards such as this, I would get pretty addicted and need another space in my house for more craft supplies!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.