Monday, October 4, 2021

2022 Photo Calendar - Big Skies

I designed an new format of photo calendar for this year.

This is a 6x4 inch calendar which is in the wide orientation.  

I have been using square shots for the last 10 years in my tall calendars that it took a bit to scout out rectangular shots for this calendar.

The major change in this calendar is that the photography takes priority.  So many people don't use a paper calendar anymore that I decided to put the focus on the photo while still providing a minimal calendar.

The calendar is one line below the photo and has the holidays highlighted in blue.

I chose a narrower focus on the type of subject matter as well.   Being in Alberta with wonderful blue skies all year round I dug my photo stash for great sky images.

They can be placed in a black metal holder in the wide format very similar to the one for the tall calendar.

I did not think I took many landscape photographs but I am drawn to skies.

I have included many dramatic skies from the last year or so.

Our urban and country views are included in this photography calendar.

I think of it as eye candy!



Here's the calendar sitting in a black metal frame which holds all 13 pages (12 months and the index). 

I have lifted the index page just enough to see the title all year long.

As the month changes just move the front page to the back.

The calendar gives you a quick look at the dates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.