Saturday, June 20, 2020

2020 Photography Show - On Line

I am grateful that our art club - Allied Art Council has adapted and has been hosting our shows on-line.

The photography show runs from June 15 - to July 3rd. We had 67 entries submitted.

I submitted three entries.

The winners were announced today in a zoom meeting.








This photo details are as follows:

Rainy Night
12x12 inches
Photography

I love the great bokeh which reminds me of lights on wet streets.  Beautiful blue and green tones in this photograph.

I have manipulated the original photo with filters to increase the contrast and sharpen the edges.

I really like this one and will hang it on my walls.






Ignition!
12x12 inches
Photography

Someone on Flickr suggested that this shot looked like when the engine of a rocket.   I ran with that idea hence the title.

I love how the yellows are in the center and the oranges spread out from the center to the outer edges.  I like the dark edges.










Fish Feeding Frenzy
11x14 inches
Photography

I took this shot for a Flickr challenge.

I cooled the tone of the original photo to have the background appear more like water which goes with the title.  I really see fish with mouths open waiting for a morsel of food.

The winners were announced today in a Zoom meeting.  You can check out all the entries here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.