Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Christmas Card Challenge - June - Silhouette

I chose this gold debossed star designer paper in 12x12 cut into 6 pieces.

I created the blue with Tim Holtz Distress Stains in blue tones.  Faded Denim, Broken China, Tumbled Glass was applied to a piece of glass, spritzed with water and then I laid my star paper into it.  Once dry I iron them flat.

I chose a warm light blue card base.
Die cut the black with the Taylored Expression Bethlehem border and added the bank with Creative Memories Decorative Trimmer.  Adhered a Stampin Up Modern Label greeting with an offset of turquoise.  Star cut with Sizzix Star die. Both adhered with 3D foam tape.

I adhered the star layer, I cut a white bank layer with my Creative Memories 12 inch Decorative Trimmer and adhered to blue star layer.

I then adhere my Taylored Expressions Bethlehem Border diecut in black which I cut the bottom edge with the CM Dec Trimmer.

I added a Artisan Label greeting and the a gold star cut with the Sizzix Star die.


For this card I used the QuicKutz Nativity die with the black card stock.

The gold star is created with the Creative Memories Sparkle punch.

A Stampin Up Artisan Label Punch greeting.


Feels good to have a few more Christmas cards in the box.

What will Christmas look like this year?

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful cards Sylvia. Whatever December brings, those who receive your creations will be blessed!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.