Sunday, July 18, 2021

Card Box - HB and Thank You

 Another couple of cards for the box.

I started with designer paper from Echo Park called Hello Spring.  I paired it with a purplish Rich Razzleberry card base.

I added a length of Island Indigo 1/4" satin ribbon along the right hand side.  Taped the ends to the back. I added three deep teal and yellow handmade paper flowers on the left side adhered with tiny yellow brads.

This layer was adhered to the front of the card with double sided tape.  This ensures nothing showing on inside of the card. 

The greeting is a Stampin Up Modern Label punchie color printed.  I added the deep purple punch split in half and adhered to the back offset a bit for it to show up.  This layer was adhered to the card front with 3D foam tape.

Ready for an August birthday.


The same paper was paired with a Rose Red card base this time.

I added a white grosgrain ribbon across the bottom third of a landscape oriented card.  Then ends taped to the back and then adhered to the card front.

I added an oval color printed greeting in Rose Red and chalked with the same color around the edges.  It was adhered to the card front with 3D foam tape.

Is resting in the Compassion House box for delivery a little later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.