Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Christmas Card Challenge - July - Trees

I found a set of these little trees when I was cleaning up.  I have no idea where I got them but they may have come from my niece.  I don't have this die so I did not cut them. They are Stampin Up Gumball Green.

I have chosen the same elements and arranged them slightly differently in each card. 

Trees - Gumball Green die cut spruce tree - die unknown

DSP - SU Winter Bright collection

Colors - Bashful Blue, Gumball Green, Whisper White

Tiny White Brads

Greeting - SU Artisan Label punchies in BB & GG

Card bases - Textured Gumball green 12x12 cut down to size

The greeting was mounted to card front with 3D foam tape. 

I added 3 tiny white brads to the main tree then adhered with double sided tape. 

The snowbanks were ripped from white card stock and I used a bit of Bashful Blue chalk along the rough edge.

The star is a punchie from white pearl card stock adhered with a Bling Zot.

The DSP was cut to leave a small border and in one case cut to 3 inches wide by 5.25 inches tall.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.