Friday, July 2, 2021

Cards - Exchange - July

A blue and yellow theme for my July exchange cards.

I chose a golden yellow card stock and ran it through the Big Shot with the Cuttlebug Script Texture folder.

I adhered it to the a white card base.

I wrapped and knotted the blue organza ribbon around the card front and placed it along the fold on the left.

I added a focal element created from punchie flowers made with the Stampin Up Five Petal punchie from yellow and blue card stock.  I managed to find scraps of blue that matched the ribbon really well.  I added a half inch circle and a yellow mini brad in the center to hold these all together. 

The accent was adhered to the card front with 3D foam tape.


For this card all the same elements but switched orientation to a wide card.  

On hind sight maybe I should have selected a different folder for this one because the script is sideways.  It's mostly texture so I think its still works.

For the focal element I used a white flower brad for the center which brings in the white of the card base.

These will be off to my exchange partners shortly.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.