Monday, October 31, 2022

Card Exchange - Oct - Blue and Orange

I put together some cards for my exchange partners.

The paper sure looks like SU but it was not marked so I guess not.

It matches Groovy Guava, Baja Breeze and Early Espresso.

I cut the designer paper to leave a small border of card color.  

Then I taped a length of Early Espresso Taffeta Ribbon and taped the ends to the back of the designer paper layer.

This layer was then adhered to the card front.  The card above is orange in Groovy Guava card base in wide orientation.

I then put together an accent with a SU Scallop circle of Early Espresso with a white silk flower layered on top followed by a large copper sequin which is all held together with an orange mini brad.

The flower accent is adhered to the card front with a piece of 3D foam tape.  A quarter sheet white insert was glued to the inside.

The second card is blue with Baja Breeze card base and has a tall orientation. 

These will be off to my partners shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.