Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Small Gifts - Oil Diffusers/Fresheners - Felt Balls Version 2

I decided to redesign these oil diffusers / fresheners.

They were longer than I thought they should be and when they are in your car air vents you would like to have less disturbing the air flow.

I tried this small one in the car and it would very well so I decided to do them all to be smaller with only one felt ball per diffuser.

I changed the attachment to the clothespin as well to have 2 stands of thread come up from a single accent on the bottom.  Then one goes through the hole in the pin one way and the other in the opposite direction.  Then a set of simple knots hidden between the ends.



Here I found a small blue shanked button for the bottom and a concave button in a similar color for the top.  Here it is clipped to the lamp behind the couch in the living room where I sit to read or watch TV.

I have redone all of the ones I made earlier.  I have tied a tag with a description.

I am using a clear plastic chocolate box where I have taped the pieces back to back.

I placed a piece of designer paper in the box so I could hide the chocolate logo still on the box.

I think the colors coordinated well with the colors of the diffusers.

Another task done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.