Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Card Exchange - Feb - Red Raffia

Used this beautiful screen printed designer paper on this set of cards.

I used a Cherry Cobbler card base for card number 1. 

Cut the DSP to 4.00 x 5.25 inches and adhered to card front.

I chose 2 pieces of left over card stock in greens and used the SU Eyelet Border Punch on the bottom edge of both of them. 

Layered them together and punched 2 one eight inch holes evenly spaced from the center.

I pulled the Cherry Cobbler Raffia through and knotted it on the front.  This layer was adhered to the card front about 1.5 inches down from the top edge. 

It was adhered with 3D foam tape. I unraveled the raffia to have the ties spread out.


For this card I used a Chocolate Chip brown card base.

I added a decorative paper layer leaving a small border. 

I used the light green card stock and punched both edges with the Eyelet Border punch.  

I wrapped a length of Early Espresson Taffeta Ribbon across the front and taped the ends to the back. 

Place 2 one eight inch holes evenly spaced from the center, pulled the raffia through and knotted it to the front.   This layer was adhered to the card front with 3D foam tape.  White blank inserts and white A2 envelopes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.